Kyler The Scribbler.
I have a lot of extra editing & other stuff to do this morning, so Kyler's been on his own for a while, occupying his time. When I've checked in on him he's been moving various stuffed animals and toys out to the dining room where he's set up a blanket. He's having a picnic, he says. It's quite a group.
Well, when I went to check on him a few minutes ago, he was standing by a wall with a writing instrument in hand. His other hand is on the wall, and he looks at me and smiles. "Look, Daddy! I traced my hand!" So I look down, and sure enough - he DID trace his hand. A couple of times, no less!
All I have to say is 1) we knew this day would come, 2) at least he learned his lesson early, and 3) thank God he was using a pencil. Nice, easy-to-clean up pencil.
Altogether now...... "Thank you, God, for creating pencils."
Kevin
Well, when I went to check on him a few minutes ago, he was standing by a wall with a writing instrument in hand. His other hand is on the wall, and he looks at me and smiles. "Look, Daddy! I traced my hand!" So I look down, and sure enough - he DID trace his hand. A couple of times, no less!
All I have to say is 1) we knew this day would come, 2) at least he learned his lesson early, and 3) thank God he was using a pencil. Nice, easy-to-clean up pencil.
Altogether now...... "Thank you, God, for creating pencils."
Kevin

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home