July 20, 2005

Spanking Telemarketers - Episode #9

Today's contestant was a wonderful, compassionate woman named Helen. She wasn't able to get too far into her spiel, however, before Matilda arrived on the scene with her undisciplined, "take-no-guff" self. And from there on out, things went progressively bad to worse as the three Elements of Chaos - Water, Tears and Blood - made their entrances, respectively.

And just like Katie, whom I spanked in Episode #8, Helen also promised to call back at a more convenient time... (This was kind of like a call from space on a satellite phone. I didn't notice the echo as much when I was talking, but upon listening to the recording, it's quite apparent. I hope can use that to my advantage when she calls back...)

Kevin

P.S. Okay, I'm enlisting the aid of my audience now. I'm getting a bit desperate and I'm afraid I'm going to go all "Deer In the Headlights" when I get my next call. I need to think up some new scenarios with Matilda. Nothing as outlandish and crude as what floated to the top of the toilet in Episode #6, but something that would effectively make a tele-puppet gulp or gag or become horrified and wet themselves with fear at the fearless antics of the one called "Matilda."

this is an audio post - click to play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home