July 18, 2005

Spanking Telemarketers - Episode #8

Today's spanking is a bit of a rarity. I don't usually get calls from telemarketers at night, but there I was, browsing CDbaby.com on my trusty iMac at 7:23pm, when the tele-spankee called. It was from a mystery woman, wanting me to switch my Internet services just for her. We had a nice (and rather long - 17 minutes) talk, but ultimately I ended up talking about my balls again, which kind of left her speechless... (this is usually the effect I have on people when I whip out the "ball-talk.")

She'll call back, though. Or so she promised....

Kevin

this is an audio post - click to play

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin, you should create a page that has a bunch of handy suggestions as to how to quickly get rid of telemarketers, and other annoying people. "Ball-talk" would have to be #1 on that list. :)

Laura Haugh

8:11 AM  
Blogger Mills Creative Minds said...

As I've done research on what the best "scripts" or "characters" to use on telemarketers, I've found a ton of stuff you could use. But for me to promote such a thing would be counter-productive to my spanking efforts, y'know? I want 'em to call as often as possible... the more spankings, the better...

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not been keeping up with your adventures with telemarketers but I remember listening to the first two. To be more precise I remember the first one, the one with the lady was hilarious where the second one with the guy did not have the 'great replies to questions' that the first one did. Maybe it was just luck or maybe it can all be planed out? Most telemarketers use a flow chart with a list of questions they ask when calling ‘potential customers’. If you could get some of those flow chats and brainstorm some interesting answers to the questions who knows? I know that is what I would be doing!

1:05 AM  
Blogger Mills Creative Minds said...

THAT is a great idea!! I'll be searching Google for "telemarketer flow chart" in a few minutes!! Thanks for the idea!!

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT? "telemarketer flow chart"? Now that's a phrase you don't hear everyday! Cute photo dude! Hells Angles Riverside?

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is another Paul Brahler out there posting junk on the web. YIKES! Another Paul!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home