July 21, 2005

Spanking Telemarketers - Episode #10

Well, my good ol' friend and confidant Mary Lou finally called back. If you don't know who Mary Lou is, she's supplied some of the best Telemarketer Spankings yet, as Episodes 4 and 5 can attest to. (I highly recommend you listen to those posts first, because they're all becoming part of an ongoing serial spanking, the likes of which have never been seen....)

Today's spanking was short and to-the-point. Not much chit-chat, just a quick Hello and Good Luck between contestants. Nothing like a little friendly competition to freak a 'marketer out, y'know? Especially when she didn't know she's in the mix to begin with...

Any suggestions on where I should go with this storyline next time she calls? Any ideas on how this unstable, mental cat can bat around the mouse a bit more? She WILL call back, you realize. She's not calling to sell me anything anymore, she calling to see what comes out of my twisted mouth and head.

I kind of picture her in a dark, dank cubicle, sick of cold-calling strangers and thinking to herself, "I know! I'll call that Kevin guy! He's always disturbingly entertaining when I get ahold of him!"

Seriously. According to my caller ID she calls at least 3 times a week...

Gotta love Mary Lou...

Kevin

this is an audio post - click to play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home