Spanking Telemarketers - Episode #7
My conversation with Brandon wasn't as spectacular as my other spankings, mainly because he was more entertained than shocked. I think I was trying to tone it down as a result of my Extreme Spanking #6 with Matilda. After crossing, slicing, dicing and pretty much obliterating any lines of decency with that one, I felt I should rein it in... just a bit... for now... (Bear with me, I'm still trying to find my voice as a professional Spanker...)
Kevin
Toward the tail end of our conversation, I enthusiastically asked if I could talk with Brandon's manager about some of my incentive ideas. He said sure, and quickly put me on hold... for the next 6 minutes... I went ahead and recorded it, of course, in giddy anticipation of Spanking the Manager, but in the end I lost all patience and interest. Nonetheless, if you ever wanted to know what I do to entertain myself while on hold, feel free to dig in, people.
Kevin
Toward the tail end of our conversation, I enthusiastically asked if I could talk with Brandon's manager about some of my incentive ideas. He said sure, and quickly put me on hold... for the next 6 minutes... I went ahead and recorded it, of course, in giddy anticipation of Spanking the Manager, but in the end I lost all patience and interest. Nonetheless, if you ever wanted to know what I do to entertain myself while on hold, feel free to dig in, people.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home