June 23, 2005

Spanking Telemarketers - Episode #5

Wow. Here I was, worrying about not getting enough telemarketers to call me, and now I have a repeat performance. Mary Lou was so determined to get her sale, she called back! Now THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is a tenacious telemarketer!! (Or just a concerned citizen... trying to get evidence of... what? Two guys having a beer in Arizona? Trading rare baseball cards? She's clueless, but she knows this much: I'm... (gulp) nervous about 'people finding out.')

That, and I want to get paid...

If you haven't already listened to my conversation with Mary Lou in Episode #4 of Spanking Telemarketers, be sure to do so BEFORE listening to this one. It'll make more sense that way... at least as much sense as these twisted conversations can muster...

Kevin

P.S. Listen closely, and you'll hear that one of the characters I talk about undergoes a sex change DURING the conversation... not that Mary Lou noticed...

this is an audio post - click to play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home