June 21, 2005

Spanking Telemarketers - Episode #4

I'll tell ya, for a few weeks here, I thought a telemarketer would never call me again. After hitting the high with Spanking Telemarketers - Episode #3, I didn't get a call until today. It was a scary time of utter silence, that dry spell, but let me just say this:

It was worth the wait.

Just when I thought I couldn't top myself, a new, neurotic character bubbled to the surface and had a chat with Mary Lou. Or meltdown.... whatever you want to call it...

Kevin

P.S. I heartily welcome any suggestions on how to spank a telemarketer. If you have any characters you'd like to hear me play, just leave a comment below. :) (And if anyone knows how I can get on more telemarketer lists, let me know. I'm rarin' to go, here....)

this is an audio post - click to play

1 Comments:

Blogger jkp said...

OH.

My.

Oh my, oh my, oh my!!!

Did he just say that? No. He couldn't have... Omigosh! He just said that!!!

Wowowowowow...

That wasn't just a spanking... That was Xtreme Spanking!

Testes the size of the Moon.

That's what you've got!

Extreme brilliance! From now on, whenever a telemarketer calls me, I am going to say "No, I'm sorry I can't use your product/service... but I know someone who would love to hear from you, his name is Kevin."

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home