February 15, 2005

Kyler The Pee-Pee King.

Okay, so maybe "Pee-Pee King" is overstating it a bit, but I am pleased
to announce that Kyler is now 1/2 potty trained. Today he spent the
majority of the day in cloth underwear, and he has reached the point
where he will say those magic words:

"I think I need to go pee-pee."

This is followed by a trip to the bathroom, where he completes the
process - by himself - followed by washing and drying his hands and
finally selecting one delectable Sugar Free Jelly Belly. He's even
managed to pull his undies back on by himself (at least once...).

I am thrilled, to say the least. Wow. I never thought this day would
come. But man, am I glad. Now if only he would do the #2 in the potty
again, like he did a year ago... sheesh... But no, I'm not
complaining... I'm just thrilled to death.

Listen to me. Thrilled to death that a kid can pee in the potty... am I
an adult now, or what? Man....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home