Christmas Kyler.
A decent photo of Kyler this morning, taken with my brand new, nifty Sony CliƩ TJ37. Some of you might recall what I went through to buy the earlier model, the TJ35, last year. Then 4 months later the '37 comes out, complete with digital camera and WiFi. Oy... And at $299, a bit out of my price range... until this week.
Office Depot had a deal where you get a $50 rebate for any PDA over $199. They had ALSO marked down the TJ37 to $220 as a clearance item. Thus, I was able to snag the display model (the only one in the entire store) for $220, PLUS a free extended warranty, PLUS I qualified for the $50 rebate!!
Oh yes, it was a joyous occasion for all....
Especially Kyler... Ho Ho Ho...
Kevin

1 Comments:
That is such a cute pic of the little boy! :) kiss kiss
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home