Mr. Poopy Pants.
So I'm in the process of training Kyler to potty train these days, and it's just a barrel of fun. While he doesn't have some of the toilet fears I've heard of other kids conjuring up (i.e. fear they'll lose a limb by pooping), he's still not gung ho about pooping in the right place. He did it at 18 months, twice, and it was a joyous day (yes, I'm expressing joy over my son's poop. Now I just KNOW I'm getting older... ugh...). After the double-play, however, we got nothin'. No repeats, nothin'.
To be honest, I'm clueless on the process, aside from being careful not to shame him when he pinches one out in his underwear or waters the lawn (and his leg). I know there will be accidents, that's a given, but I just want to figure out how to get him to anticipate his Butt Gut and let it out in the right place, ala, The Toilet. It'll take some time... maybe I should read a book on the subject or something..
In other news, I'm slowing beginning to sell stuff on eBay again, and it feels good. I haven't sold anything since we moved out of St. Louis back in May, so I've been sitting on boxes and boxes of books, CDs and knick-knacks. I'm kind of missing a typical "rhythm" to my life here in Edmond so far, but I think I'll try to reign it in a bit, schedule my life some more, and get to work. (Selling, Writing, Promoting PaperPolisher.com, etc...)
That's all, Folks.
Kevin
To be honest, I'm clueless on the process, aside from being careful not to shame him when he pinches one out in his underwear or waters the lawn (and his leg). I know there will be accidents, that's a given, but I just want to figure out how to get him to anticipate his Butt Gut and let it out in the right place, ala, The Toilet. It'll take some time... maybe I should read a book on the subject or something..
In other news, I'm slowing beginning to sell stuff on eBay again, and it feels good. I haven't sold anything since we moved out of St. Louis back in May, so I've been sitting on boxes and boxes of books, CDs and knick-knacks. I'm kind of missing a typical "rhythm" to my life here in Edmond so far, but I think I'll try to reign it in a bit, schedule my life some more, and get to work. (Selling, Writing, Promoting PaperPolisher.com, etc...)
That's all, Folks.
Kevin

1 Comments:
This is a poopy post.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home